Conversation Between Born in the USSR and Red Future

1. Yes,we support DPRK.
  2. Red Future
    What is your Parties position on the DPRK (North Korea) do they support it or view it as revisionist ..could you let me know?
  3. Red Future
    Great post on the women comrades in WW2!
  4. There are some video from various towns of Russia in Red TV:http://www.krasnoetv.ru/category?categoryid=1

and some articles : http://rksmb.ru/

You can use Google translatior and read them.
  5. Red Future
    Just curious..how was May Day this year in the Russian Federation?
  6. Red Future
    Thanks : ) Its really sad that the youth are no longer so attracted to left wing ideas in Russia especially considering that the Komsomol helped so much to build the USSR in the Five Year Plans.
  7. Unfortunally,most of the youth are apolitical and the only ideology they hold is the ideology of a personnale success.The bourgeoisie was able to convince people a national inferiority complex,in this way they explain the fact that capitalism does not work in Russia:"Look,capitalism works well in West,therefore here is a foult of Russian national mentality!"The emergence of extreme right-wing nationalist sentiment among some young people is the perverted reaction to the national humiliation.Left ideas are less popular now among the use,partly becouse of the collaboration of the CPRF.
  8. Red Future
    How attracted are the youth in the Russian Federation to Communism these days , i read that although the National Bolsheviks and the Nazi-Russian patriots have an attractive appeal to the youth (mainly due to their activism)but then also contrastingly that the communist parties such your RCWP maintain the best and most motivated of Russias youth , would you be able to give some clarity on this issue?
    Thanks
    note ;please don't take it that im questioning you constantly about Russia for nothing, its just difficult to find out about Communism in Russia today in the UK
  9. No,this is impossible for the present in Russia,communism here is more deeply rooted that in Easren Europe or at former Soviet national borders.
  10. Red Future
    There is a link under my message , what Iwas referring to is attempts to falsify the achievements of the Soviet Union and demonize it ,its bad in Poland but how much impact has it had in Russia ?.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14