Conversation Between ∞ and #FF0000

1. ∞
    Couldn't have said it better
  2. #FF0000
    yeah, for real.

I've been arguing with people over it for about a year now, and I never lose my cool in an argument, ever. But there is so much in this case that is so obvious to me that it's just so, so frustrating that other people don't see it. I'm sick to death of watching middle class kids who live in lily-white suburbs act like people don't have this racist, subconscious fear of black people they see. It's just as frustrating seeing other working class white people in my community not acknowledge it -- talking about how they aren't talking about black people when they go on about "ghettos" and "thugs".

Just disingenuous, mealy-mouthed bullshit, or profound ignorance and total lack of introspection.
  3. ∞
    its not the arguments. Its just the implications that this verdict carries that got me burning.
  4. #FF0000
    i never get mad or care about internet arguments but i am an incandescent mass of rage that burns hotter than the sun tonight
  5. ∞
    fuck it I'm pissed.
  6. #FF0000
    thanks. this isn't the first time i've had someone express that exact same sentiment.
  7. ∞
    Your avatar makes me squirt my jeans.
  8. ∞
    Your rep! Its almost 9000!
  9. ∞
  10. #FF0000
    war

war never changes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
123 ...