Conversation Between MotherCossack and Agent Ducky

1. MotherCossack
    yippee! can i be in it.
    mind you... only if i can do a mad heave- ho earth bending sumo frollic!
  2. Agent Ducky
    My friends and I want to make a derpy parody of that show called "The Last Airbender: We Can Do It Better" (because of that one abomination that called itself a movie that we don't speak of) complete with terrible special effects and hilarity. Because we love the show so much and we hated seeing it ruined.
  3. MotherCossack
    i tell you i totally love 'avater...' aang the last airbender, his chums, the giant, flying, cuddly toy Appa, the diddy flying monkey, Momo but my favourite character is.... uncle Iroh, he is so cool. i have seen every single episoide; water, earth and fire.
    we found it by accident {the kids and me} and because i took such a shine to it they did too. the kernal has been known to watch back to back episodes for 12 hours.
    actually... might have to revisit my favourites FIRE 14+ yesss...
  4. Agent Ducky
    No problem! You're a bit too hard on yourself sometimes.

Also, I'm going to commend you again for your avatar. That show was just... awesome. Did you get into the show yourself, or because someone else in the house watched it?
  5. MotherCossack
    i see what you mean...
    i've developed a crippling reliance on !? am in danger of nullifying the absurdly sincere, overly-emphatic persona, mother cossack.
    And, yes i do get distracted... which can cause threads to get de-railed. i sort of thought that was ok [but not consciously] i just tried to do what everyone else did.... but you're right... i'm new to all this and need to eat some humble pie.
    last thing... i am just begining to get a sense that my train of thought is maybe a tad, unusual.
    that might be the reason that you find me incomprehensible quite often. sorry... all i can say is i am aware of seeming a nutter, and will try to be more coherent.
    if in doubt just shout,
    'M.C. Da Fok?' [hey might be why the kernal has adopted that signature]
    and i'll try to focus.
    getting tedious... sorry. just wanna say cheers again for constructive words of wisdom.
    only wish i didnt always end up feeling such a stupid cow... still that's my problem.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5