Conversation Between MotherCossack and Dean

1. MotherCossack
    tar very much.. for gerring back te me.
    sorry cant help doing accents... iam better at typing em than saying them.
    see how bad my typing is.... oh h dear.
    i am doing stuff like saving, and copying and being a bit more like quicker innit... there i go again...thanks anyway
  2. Dean
    Sorry about that, its happened to me many times and it sucks. all i can say is to save long posts to your hard drive while you're writign them - anything could happen, like lost power, etc.
  3. MotherCossack
    dean it is mother cossack. i am crying. i just spent 2 hours, all night writing a post... and when i tgried to post.. the screen jumped to ..not logged in... then i triecd to.... but it kept saying some shit about the back button... but i couldn't go back.... after approx 7 minutes of trying it flipped back to the thread - my post.
    gutted... it was my longest and i really put my self through it.... all gone. its 5 in tha am... gotta be up in an hour for kids school. and really am crying.
    wont come back to revleft until it is fixed, am too fragile for such bollocks.
    maybew i 'll ask cossackson to mediate... feel like becoming a nazi... [well not-quite, never said that before!! or will again.

PLEASE HELP I AM DESOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3