Conversation Between Buddha Samurai Cadre and The Feral Underclass

1. You're banned from the board. Stop making accounts. They will just get banned. If you continue, your IP address will be banned.
  2. hey, i was banned yesterday but its let me back on today.

Just letting you know incase i was unbanned by accident
  3. Hey, i just wanted to ask if i could have them infractions relifted, the reason i created the sockpupets is because my ericka username was starting to do that database error sometimes when i logged in.

I understand you have a responsibility to keep this site running smoothly and everthing so im not going to get all pissy about your decision, but i feel the infractions should be removed

Al the best.

PS. i see your from isreal, could you tell me anything about the settlements constantly being built, i heard it was the zionists attempt to retake the whole of jerusalem or something like that
    Cheers.
  4. The woman in my avatar is Nan Goldin.
  5. can you let me know whats happening mate, i want to keep this account as this is the only one that works, is that ok?
    cheers
  6. Why aren't you use the Ericka Huggin's account?
  7. If you need to delete one please not this one as this works and the other does not.

Also is that a picture of debi deeva?
  8. My power to the people username dosent work, i log in and then it freezes, i click on the redirect bit and nothing happens for a minute then it comes up with this thing saying their is a database error, my password for power to the people is revleft, so try it yourself and see.
  9. If you don't answer my question, I'm going to have to ban this account as users are only entitled to one account.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9