Conversation Between Buddha Samurai Cadre and RadioRaheem84

1. Thanks for the Info Man, and yeah im sure, America is the centre of capitalism, and i want to be there when it comes falling down.

BTW, i am too old for school now mate, i was expelled when i was young though, do you mean i should do my GCSEs or did you think i was about 14 lol
  2. Hey comrade. Depends on where you want to live. Personally, I would stick with the South, especially Texas. It's pretty cheap and stable in comparison to the rest of the country which is rapidly falling apart. An apartment in the city would run anywhere from 600 to 900 monthly. Outside of the city, 500-800. Some areas are dangerous though. Finish high school first, then come across the pond and find a job, a roommate and you'll be subsisting fine. The only downside is, no health care and be prepared to get into serious debt if you want higher education. You sure you want to come here?
  3. Hey mate.

I was thinking of moving to the US, how much does it cost to rent a flat (average for a 1 bedroom ) and would i have to have gcses(finished highschool) to get a job?

Cheers
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3