Conversation Between Brosa Luxemburg and Remus Bleys

1. Remus Bleys
    Ah thanks. I think I can better answer my own question now then I could way back when I wrote it, but I lack the motivation.
    Though I did mean communism - post dotp post capitalism, with no state/government/classes and thus no politics and thus no classes nor democracy.
  2. Brosa Luxemburg
    I answered your question in the Bordiga group
  3. Brosa Luxemburg
    I lurk every now and then and post once in a blue moon
  4. Remus Bleys
    Are you really back?
  5. Remus Bleys
    Yeah I dig it. I've always viewed it being some sort of direct democracy (ew gross I know) while a local party branch is the one that runs the head of it. But I agree with you about it all depending on the situation (there might not even be soviets as we know them)
  6. Brosa Luxemburg
    This is typically used as a cop out around revleft to avoid a question but honestly it will really depend on material conditions. If there is violent counter-revolutionary threats all around and other things typical of revolutionary societies, I could see the party playing a much more predominate role than the soviets for the simple fact more centralization will be needed, but again it all depends.
  7. Remus Bleys
    What do you think is the proper relationship between the soviets and the party?
  8. Brosa Luxemburg
    Interest in the subject. I'm an atheist. I think guys like Oscar Romero and Gutiérrez were pretty cool though
  9. Remus Bleys
    Something I have wanted to ask you.
    What's the reason you joined my liberation theology group?
  10. Brosa Luxemburg
    Lol i'll be more active at least
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13