Conversation Between AntinoiteBolshevik and Rjevan

1. Rjevan
    No, I am (was) in my last year of school, this Friday we'll be officially released into freedom!

Oh, you were under the computer curse, too? XD
    The last two months were full of technical problems, my grapic board, my internet access and my modem made trouble but at the moment it's luckily over... for now.

Here things are boring as always, people are just a bit more crazy because of the soccer World Cup.

Hm, I can't really name a favourite film genre but some of my favourite movies are Equilibrium (it's a bit of a mix of "Matrix" and "1984", sadly it recieved pretty negative critics at first and din't become popular but I think it's great), the Star Wars movies (especially Episode III, IV and VI, but I'm no hardcore nerd) and Kung Fu Hustle (really hilarious and cool fighting scenes).
    Did you lately watch any movie you'd recommend?
  2. AntinoiteBolshevik
    Thanks! . That's awesome that you're finishing school. Are you in year 12 or do you have more school next year?

I'm good thanks . I had so many computer and internet problems. It was such a hassle. Thankfully they're all fixed now so i'm happy and my life is back to normal again ^_^. Everything in Perth is alright, nothing spectacular has happened. I've been watching a lot of movies though.

What kind of movies do you like, comrade?
  3. Rjevan
    Hey there, welcome back!
    I'm fine, next Friday I'll have officially finished school.
    And how are you? Everything alright in Perth?
  4. AntinoiteBolshevik
    Hey comrade. Long time no speak. How are you?
  5. AntinoiteBolshevik
    Hehe, thanks buddy! I love my new neon Lenin. He is the coolest Commie around xD.
  6. Rjevan
    Haha, I see now you have a neon Lenin, looks great!
  7. Rjevan
    Hey, long time no see!
    If you want one ask Arizona Bay in this thread: http://www.revleft.com/vb/kanye-glas...360/index.html
    A Lenin was already done for mykittyhasaboner, but he uses Castro instead. Maybe you should ask him if you can have Comrade Ulyanov.
  8. AntinoiteBolshevik
    Wow, lots of people have Communists in glasses pictures lol. I want a Lenin one!
  9. AntinoiteBolshevik
    Haha! So true . In Australia we still celebrate the Queen's Birthday. We're still England's ***** lol.
  10. Rjevan
    Haha, same here, we have Pentecost holiday, because the Holy Ghost enlightened the apostles around this time... the only thing religion is good for: holiday
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18