Conversation Between Wanted Man and black magick hustla

1. Wanted Man
    I think what I might have in common with left-communists is that I don't necessarily see life as one big happy lefty get-together, that we are all "the left" and that to be so, you need to support X, defend Y, stand in solidarity with Z, etc., and I find that I don't compute very well with anything smelling of consensus or political correctness. But I don't think that's really a characteristic of left-communism or anti-revisionism or any other popular category here.

I really do think that Revleft distorts a lot, though. In real life, anti-revisionist movements are quite readily identified. But on Revleft, the name is claimed by anyone from just people with a weird Stalin-and-Hoxha fetish, but also FRSO types who support Deng Xiaoping 100%, but also Maoists who actually do "revise" large parts of Marx, Lenin and Stalin. So perhaps "anti-revisionist" is more of an easy shorthand than a useful category.
  2. black magick hustla
    yea its just ive been reading lately your posts and most of them i agree completely.
  3. Wanted Man
    Yeah, but it's a pretty meaningless term on this forum by now.
  4. black magick hustla
    are you still an anti revisionist
  5. black magick hustla
    wanted man you are like an ultraleft stalinist where do you find em. do they grow from the ground
  6. black magick hustla
    i like a lot your posts on racism etcetera. very sober posts
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6