Conversation Between Mr. Natural and l'Enfermé

1. Thank you comrade, I enjoy your posts also. It really is quite unfortunate about Riazanov. Unlikely most other prominent Bolsheviks killed by the Stalinist bureaucracy, though, he was killed when he was pretty old(67). Antonov-Ovseenko was 54, Zinoviev 52, Kamenev 53, Radek 53 also, Bukharin 49, etc, etc.

Also, I recommend you join the Revolutionary Marxists group. http://www.revleft.com/vb/group.php?groupid=12
  2. Mr. Natural
    l'Enferme, I'm finding your politics as cool as your icon. I refrained from derailing that thread in Learning by mentioning that the eminently humane, brilliant revolutionary and founder of the Marx-Engels Institute, avid Riazanov, was murdered by Stalin. There will be Stalin threads, and I'm looking forward to joining you there.
  3. Mr. Natural
    Borz, I haven't run into you before. What do you mean by "Marxist-Engelsist"? I am employing new sciences of organizational relations to bring Marx's and Engels' concept of the materialist dialectic to life and popular praxis.

I have been all by myself in this. Is this an area in which you are working or interested? If so, let's talk. If not, my red-green, Marxist-Engelsist best, anyway.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3