Conversation Between Lanky Wanker and dodger

1. Lanky Wanker
    Lovely to see how easy it's becoming to get yourself restricted on this site. I hope you're having a better time over on that Marxist-Leninist forum.
  2. dodger
    yep...they like my cheap local rum too!! if too drunk they sleep off in rice store.
  3. Lanky Wanker
    LOL a Muslim pig hunter? And yeah, Greek coffee on a comedown is like a warm fuzzy state of after-wank spirituality. Filter coffee works too. Interesting story about shitting out coffee beans and everything... I thought Sainsbury's might be a bit easier.
  4. dodger
    Thanks for the kind words--you are a Spitfire yourself--must be the Greek Coffee! Though weed+ Greek coffee?!? Oh well each to his own....Here we have 'mountain' coffee. A tropical country, it is grown in the hills. One of the Muslim hunters who trade wild pig with us, brought me down a present. Some sort of civet cat eats the coffee berries and passes through the 'bean' in its faeces. He collected enough to present me with a small sack. How kind-lasted me 6 weeks. My brother in law, American Navy was wired- he brought me a cowpoke coffee jug from PX- duly presented, the hunter now, always brings me coffee beans back after a trip. The prospectors who pass by his village says it is still in the box-new as the day I gave it. He gets it out and tells folk An American gave it to him. Oh well we are both happy! Though American? Not with my dental work.(4 left). The coffee? A delight!
  5. Lanky Wanker
    I wanted to hug you after seeing your post on the recent nationalism thread... I didn't think I'd see any intelligent posts on that thread. I haven't read through the rest of it yet, but I'm expecting to see some antifa hooligan responses talking about Stalinism.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5