Conversation Between YSR and Oneironaut

1. Oneironaut
    I may be going to down to Chiapas and visiting our friend Marcos. Let me know if you are interested... the bus ticket is about 950 pesos ida y vuelta.
  2. YSR
    funny thing is I didn't even know there was a quake 'til I read the paper. Yeah, the flu is freaky and we're worried. I've only got school 'til early June, so if it doesn't open again on the 6th, my uni has said I can just take off. there's no purpose in sitting in a closed-down city doing nothing for weeks and weeks. we'll see what happens.
  3. Oneironaut
    I hope you survived the quake man. And the influenza. What the fuck is going on here? We got classes canceled today in Puebla until May 6th. My brother said this explains it all.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvG0gbvZ4tY
  4. Oneironaut
    hahaha you are so fucking right.
  5. YSR
    studying at UNAM. give me a yodel if you're coming to town. two expatriate gringo radicals are almost obliged to hang out when they run into each other
  6. Oneironaut
    Nice man. It started raining here yesterday and it should probably be cooler for a little while. What are you doing in DF? I think I might catch a bus up there some weekend. If so, I will let you know and maybe we could run into one another.
  7. YSR
    ah, far out. i'm en el DF until around the same time. you been having rain recently? it was a nice change from the miserably heat of last week for us.
  8. Oneironaut
    I'll be in Puebla until early summer. Then I will be in Omaha NE working construction. You honestly cannot make money here haha.
  9. YSR
    hey comrade, where are you at in MX?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9