Conversation Between Rawthentic and Rosa Lichtenstein

1. Rosa Lichtenstein
    I do not want to 'engage the substance' here any more than I wish to debate any other myth -- that is why I do not go on sites that seek to show that Big Foot exists, and pick a fight with them.

I am just concerned to expose the mass line as a mass lie.

As I have noted in the thread, unless you have the primary data, not even you know whether this is the mass line or not.

Your reaction, however, tells me that I am on the right lines here.
  2. Rawthentic
    umm, no. I know you dont agree with what I say. that is obvious.

all i ask is you engage the substance of a thread. dont come in and nitpick crap. if you are going to do it, at least have the decency to respond to some of the questions i posed in my last two posts in that thread, including the links and references i provided.

like i said, i wont bother anymore if you dont respond with some sort of content relevant to the point of the thread, which was to discuss methods of leadership. get into that. what holds you back? is it sooo hard?
  3. Rosa Lichtenstein
    For you -- and may I remind you that you are the one who keeps throwing his toys out of the pram -- 'maturity' seems to mean: 'you must agree with everything I say'.

Sorry, no chance...
  4. Rawthentic
    See what i mean? why not show some maturity?

in fact, i provided several links in that thread we are discussing in. why not check those out, and tell me why they are wrong? you seem well convinced of it, no?

engage the content. show us why lenin and mao didnt develop ties based on their use of the mass line, but instead paraded the workers and peasants around.

act your age.
  5. Rosa Lichtenstein
    Because you Mao worhippers says things you cannot justify with hard evidence.

Get used to it or don't...
  6. Rawthentic
    why do you insist on debating me when you and I know full well that you are ignorant when it comes to the chinese revolution?

why can't you just accept that and move on? or try to learn about it by studying it?

we were talking about the mass line and its CONTENT in that thread, and, even though i provided evidence, you come back with that once again. are you so incapable to engage with the theoretical content of something besides dialectics that you need to resort to this nit picking?

please, show some maturity. you know full well that you know nothing about the chinese process. im always willing to debate, but not w/people that use your weird methods. engage with substance, or i just wont waste my time.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6