Conversation Between NGNM85 and l'Enfermé

1. Oh, NGNM="No Gods, no Masters"?

I bet you didn't know that the phrase was coined by Auguste Blanqui :P
  2. Oh hi there look who's not restricted anymore. It only *sigh* took March, April, May, June, July, August and September and no one even cared to tell me I'm not restricted until I PM's Majakovskij. It's all his doing apparently, the BA decided not to unrestrict me(and didn't care to inform me that time too) but re-considered only because he re-opened the discussion and took my side. I guess I'm not gonna receive an apology for my wrongful restriction and if I ask for one I'll asked to be thankful for being unrestricted at all.
  3. Oh hi there look who's not restricted anymore. It only *sigh* took March, April, May, June, July, August and September and no one even cared to tell me I'm not restricted until I PM's Majakovskij. It's all his doing apparently, the BA decided not to unrestrict me(and didn't care to inform me that time too) but re-considered only because he re-opened the discussion and took my side. I guess I'm not gonna receive an apology for my wrongful restriction and if I ask for one I'll asked to be thankful for being unrestricted at all.
  4. Judging by your posts it doesn't really seem like you deserved being restricted. What is the official reason you were given?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4