Conversation Between Dean and F9

1. F9
    You didnt know?Why i got in all this trouble?Why would i been talking about the hypocrisy of CC?Did you read my response thread in CC?Seems you like most of people didnt because it was kinda big.
    I am antagonistic and aggressive now as i got in my mind, that if you you support mosfeld(which if you say that i was trolling you do) i dont want to have nothing in common with people supporting comments hoping of my death.
    Am i agressive?Hell yes.
    I wont keep defending myself that i said someone to fuck off when he said to me to go die.......I will keep be aggressive to those support my death.
  2. Dean
    I wasn't aware that you were only responding to personal insults; if that is the case then fine, you weren't trolling. But you need to be more mature. If you had calmly and plainly put foreward your point, I'd be happy to listen and respond in kind. However, you chose to be antagonistic and presumptive, and I think you should know that this is precisely the attitude that many people are taking issue with. The single issue of 'trolling' is not the crux of the problem here.
  3. F9
    Most people showed their true face, and im not here now to accept it.. Lots gaved support to mosfelds comments one way or another and it just shows the hypocrisy of this boards members. So i would just say that i dont want an answer. I understood what i had to understood and that was it.. You can keep on your "arguments" and that i was trolling, but please keep them out of anything that it has to do personally with me.
  4. F9
    Dean, hey,
    it wasnt clear that i was trolling, and the fact that many agree dont makes it so.Then it would make religion fact.. The fact that i answered some personal insults you and many others seem to agree that its trolling, its not my business and i do not care of such hypocrisys! If you still think i was trolling(it seems so you do) sorry not my problem that you can accept people talking about mental ilnesses etc against your person.
    On the pm thing, that is just a farce and as for the latest, no one said to me that i have to accept death and mental insults as been a mod... So you seem to find it ok what he said on me, so i dont care anymore, either if im a "good mod", "member" whatever.
  5. Dean
    Hey,
    In regards to trolling, I think it was clear that you were trolling and many others seem to agree. I also think you should be able to remove PMs from public posts, but as there was no guideline yet on that, and it was regarding a PM of yours, you should have asked someone else to do it. I still think you're a good mod, but as a mod you should be able to be respectful in the face of vulgar & antagonistic posts.
  6. F9
    Happy birthday mate!
  7. F9
    Thank you comrade!
    And i am glad too you voted me!
  8. Dean
    You're a good, level-headed guy and an asset to the CC. I'm glad I voted for you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8