Conversation Between Trap Queen Voxxy and The Feral Underclass

1. Trap Queen Voxxy
    I said I just haven't made one yet! Harrumph!

:bawls::
  2. We could have been friends, but you've ruined it.
  3. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Not currently no. I set up a private account and thought it was cool and then out of no where I get smacked with this whole tempest of drama from people so I was like woah delete. I've thought about making another but haven't yet, why?
  4. Do you Facebook?
  5. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Frowns! That's what I try to do! Lol I'm not Sister Jude. I actually really liked what you were saying and that's the kind of mindset I want to learn.
  6. I guess treat them like they're actual people and not some terrifying chimera of your future life
  7. Trap Queen Voxxy
    So you work with special needs youth? I just got a job and start training soon, any advice? Also I'm not trying to be a shit about anything and I do hear you and will respond. Unfortunate misunderstanding and you're making a lot of points. I feel bad :[
  8. Trap Queen Voxxy
    It's fine, I think I have another one lined up (lord willing) but I just feel bad I didn't get to say a proper goodbye too my angels :[ (I watched elderly ppls). That's the worst part plus the no incoming income thing too
  9. I getchya. Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your firing.
  10. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Just been getting fit and getting my life together pretty much, I was just a hot mess and needed to straighten my act you knows.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
123 ...