Conversation Between Kill all the fetuses! and Zoroaster

1. Kill all the fetuses!
    Thanks, will check him out!
  2. Zoroaster
    Fair point. You should look into William Morris, he also had a lot of idea's about combining Anarchism and Marxism.
  3. Kill all the fetuses!
    But why are they? Once one understands the Marxist conception of the State, then it ceases to be any different from how Anarchists envision the organization of the revolution/post-revolution. And so ceases to exist the biggest difference between these two movements.

Take Paris Commune for example. Both Bakunin and Marx help it in high regard and yet they still fought over the State question. And it seems that they did so, because Bakunin just didn't know what he was talking about all along when he critique Marxist notion of the State.
  4. Zoroaster
    Agreed. Although, why do you think Marxism and Anarchism aren't different?
  5. Kill all the fetuses!
    Well, as far as isms are concerned, I prefer to call myself a Marxist, but that's more because I don't really see the difference between Marxism and Anarchism. Discussion about the State and the DoPT just drive me crazy, because it seems to me that people just keep talking past each other over and over again.
  6. Zoroaster
    I'm surprised you defended the DoTP, since your an anarchist. You spoke well, but that's the first time I've ever seen an anti-statist defend Marxism.
  7. Zoroaster
    Yeah, true. I've kind of had that problem myself. I've always been a curious sort of person, always questioning orders and things with no explanation.
  8. Kill all the fetuses!
    That's absolutely true, however, as someone who has had a life-long anxiety issues, sometimes I just start wondering...
  9. Zoroaster
    Well, I'd rather be an atheist, realizing what's really going on in the world and be depressed, than being religious, believing in a dictatorial creature which might not even exist.
  10. Kill all the fetuses!
    Well, yes, radicals are pretty much exclusively atheist or anti-theist, I haven't met anyone seriously engaged with such politics and holding some religious beliefs. I think acceptance of materialism necessarily leads one to reject any religion whatsoever.

Well, no wonder the left is scourged with anxiety and depression.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15