Conversation Between Die Neue Zeit and Pogue

1. Pogue
    i'm not calling u an academic i'm just saying lets talk about this in a language people can follow, this forum is only useful if we can clarify ideas to each other on it, we're onto a winner with this discussion but we need to make it make sense
  2. Die Neue Zeit
    I'm not an academic, but a worker like you. However, I have learned language beyond the boring agitation style.
  3. Pogue
    mate just answer my question in that thread, lets do this like normal people not marxist academics
  4. Die Neue Zeit
    Well, I posted in the Strategy forum.
  5. Pogue
    lets have it out in the thread, i prefer it that way
  6. Die Neue Zeit
    "What exactly do you mean"? I suppose I should invite you to join the RevLeft group on Revolutionary Strategy (the group besides RevMarx that mentions Kautsky a bit).
  7. Die Neue Zeit
    I found that post rather hilarious (besides making yourself look bad). I think Fuserg deleted it or something, since I couldn't find it in the Trashcan.
  8. Pogue
    hey, where did my post go?
  9. Pogue
    Funny, how you'd resort to immature ad hominem arguments when criticised. My age has nothing to do with this and you know it. I just hold different views from you.
  10. Die Neue Zeit
    Because teenagers tend to be the ones with an ultra-activist mentality, having had little or no experience in work, especially work that requires more than 40 hours a week.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12