Conversation Between Rowan Duffy and Jose Gracchus

1. I think the idea we'll be able to do without the scientific discoveries around the atom to be pretty absurd. I think practical space development (a prerequisite of indefinite human survival and flourishing) will require it.

I think the anti-nuclear lobby is frightfully anti-substance in their attacks; I never see well-reasoned and argued support for the notion it is just evil capitalists or bureaucrats' desire to murder kittens why we have so much fossil fuels, then so much nuclear, and so little renewables providing practically our energy. Also the fact comes in that people don't think high amounts of energy/capita are required to emancipate humanity, which is delusional.
  2. Rowan Duffy
    I'm not entirely sure how the left ended up so far on the side of denouncing nuclear power without investigation. It's a bit worrisome. I'm glad there are libertarians like yourself that are willing to at least evaluate it a bit more coldly.
  3. I like your scientific and reasonable stance on nuclear power, something which is sadly missing on the hysterics among much of the left coming out of the old 70s disarmament movement.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3