Conversation Between Dean and The Feral Underclass

1. Dean
    Yes, it is funny to see how we were both sensitive to certain little triggers. We were in a different state, along with the forum, back then.
  2. Just reading through our conversation history. It's intense.
  3. I'm not going to placate your lack of emotional fortitude when the thing that's prompted you to get so upset is your perceived opinion of a stranger on the internet. Do you honestly expect me to get down and sympathise with your "sadness" because you think I'm a big, old meanie on the interweb?

When you have an actual problem then I'm more than willing to muster up the great forces of my benevolence, empathy and camaraderie. But until then, I genuinely have neither the patience nor inclination to extend any time to something so infinitesimal in its significance. I'm actually annoyed with myself for wasting a whole 5 minutes telling you how ridiculous you're being.

If you think that makes me a fundamentally bad person then I suppose it's just something I'm going to have to live with.
  4. Dean
    I disagreed with you and expressed it through a system the vast majority of people on the board employ, and for this you accuse me of being petty...
    Juxtapose this with:
    ...your neg. rep is nothing more than a negligible part of this.

As for the emotionalism ... Is this how you respond to people in your daily life? If someone tells you that they are sad for something, you say "how simple minded you are! Look at the death in Haiti!"? I'm starting to really understand what TC's problem with the forum was/is...
  5. It simply amazes me how seemingly intelligent people can characterise peoples disagreements with such histrionic drama. I disagreed with you and expressed it through a system the vast majority of people on the board employ, and for this you accuse me of being petty, an internet warrior, fundamentally divisive and "toxic"...I mean, do you listen to yourself? You don't like people disagree with you much, huh?

Look I just don't agree with you. That doesn't make me an internet warrior, nor does it mean the world is ending. Seriously, dude, you need to get to grips with this at some point.

I find your dramatics and emotionalism to be bizarre to say the least. I mean, does it really sadden you? I mean, really? Take a look at the world, there are far more relevant, important and visceral things to get sad about.

It's like being in an episode of Dawson's Creek.
  6. Dean
    That's part of it, Mr web warrior. I don't think I, or many others have the energy to argue these points with you. You're just a pretty insulting and toxic presence on these boards, and its really kind've sad. I never use negative rep because it is a fundamentally divisive system on a forum which badly needs more cohesion, transparency and brotherhood. It just saddens me to see that you're not interested in those same ends - and your neg. rep is nothing more than a negligible part of this.
  7. And that's based on the fact I neg-repped you? I used the function for its purpose. Your post was stupid and I expressed it through the function provided. If you have a problem with the rep-system then suggest abandoning it, otherwise you can't really complain.
  8. Dean
    You're incredibly petty.
  9. Dude, are you telling me if someone called you a prick, accused your of having a mental deficiency to your face, you wouldn't react?

Why you've chosen to assume I meant violently is beyond me. I don't know what experiences you have had in your daily life, but I think it's unreasonable of your to make those assumptions about someone you don't even know.
  10. Dean
    I do it because I love you <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20