Conversation Between Joe Hill's Ghost and Black Dagger

1. Joe Hill's Ghost
    The point of repeatedly mentioning "most people" was to point how how it fails for most people. Never said they all fail
  2. That's fine, but given i am in a committed but open relationship, it's only natural that i would speak from my experience. Especially considering your objections to/arguments againsts are dircted at all polyamorous relationships, committed or not.
  3. Joe Hill's Ghost
    As I stated in my first post. It's not about you or your relationship. Never said all open relationships fail, just that they generally fail a lot more than monogamous ones, of the 30 or so people I know who have been in one, I haven't really gotten a positive review yet.
  4. No worries. I am only engaging you because i feel like it (i'm at work at the moment so avoiding work is always fun), your opinion of my relationship or open relationships in general is really neither here nor there - you're entitled it - but i am happy with my love, my relationship it is awesome and could not be stronger.
  5. Joe Hill's Ghost
    Gave a rather lengthy reply on polyamory. Sorry if it comes across as cold, or disrespectful to your relationship. I don't mean it to be, my argumentative style can be a bit abrasive sometimes.
  6. Joe Hill's Ghost
    Ah so then you're SACT. How's that going? Also, enjoying AB transforming into Dros 2.0?
  7. Dunno i live in syd
  8. Joe Hill's Ghost
    Thanks. How goes MACG?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8