Conversation Between B0LSHEVIK and Sperm-Doll Setsuna

1. B0LSHEVIK
    Cool, cool.

Its just that to me, and most dictionaries for that matter, totalitarian means 'no control over ones life.' Like draconian drug laws for using weed or prostitution or being gay for that matter, for example.

I see what you're saying (very Bordiga), and yes fascism (in both italy and germany) took on a proletarian 'sacred revolution' stand (franco) of sorts. But that was bull shit too.
  2. Sperm-Doll Setsuna
    Liberal slander as in using totalitarianism as a blanket term for "government we do not approve of", or alternatively, "any government we deem authoritarian". It's also worth mentioning that even with this interpretation, it is still not an oxymoron, because even fascism and Nazism represent a form of bourgeois- and reactionary revolution as well. What I mean by revolutionary totalitarianism is however not just solidarity with the party, but the unification of the party, the government (institutions of rule) and the workers into a singular entity for collective emancipation and progress.
  3. B0LSHEVIK
    Oh and not to be nosey, but I like Bordiga too.
  4. B0LSHEVIK
    Liberal slander? So totalitarianism means solidarity with 'the party?'

Thats logical. hehe, peace.
  5. Sperm-Doll Setsuna
    It's only an oxymoron if you chose the liberal slander interpretation. The totalitarianism refer to the total unity of the workers with the party.
  6. B0LSHEVIK
    You're not serious a 'revolutionary totalitarian,' are you?

^ Its kind of a oxymoron you know?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6