Conversation Between synthesis and Urban Rubble

1. Yeah, I'm in the same boat with student loans but I've got mine down to a somewhat less terrifying $6,000.

I've mostly just been traveling in Central America/Mexico. Went to Chiapas and did some light volunteering in a Zapatista Community, went down to Honduras/Nicaragua when all the coup stuff was happening, other than that mostly just doing the trypical gringo backpacker thing, drinking at Guatemalan bars and swimming in Mexican rivers, haha.
  2. synthesis
    Man, data entry, but I'm open to whatever pays bills. I still have about $10,000 left in student loans to pay off. To whence have you traveled?
  3. Yeah, still in seattle, been on the road a lot but I always end up back here. What kind of work do you do?
  4. synthesis
    Haha, I think you're right. It's been, what, like, six years now? Yeah, I'm back in Portland, unemployed as of two days ago, trying to figure my shit out. You still up there in WA, or relocated these days?
  5. Hey! So good to hear from you! Last we talked I think I was wallowing in depression over my first girlfriend, haha. Thanks for tolerating that shit.

What's happening in your life? You lived in Oregon last we talked, right? Maybe I'm imagining things.
  6. synthesis
    What's up, man? I used to post as DyerMaker - drop me a line if you read this.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6