3. kharacter
    thanks, I'm proud to call you my comrade
  4. Mala Tha Testa
    Yes.
    I've got your back. Haha.
  5. kharacter
    Thanks, I have that in my list of plans
  6. Mala Tha Testa
    Ooohhh! That's one of the most crushing tales I've heard. But you should get a pair of rightful boots just to get back at the pig in your own way.
  7. kharacter
    Boots? I used to wear some boots when I was young, because I had an obsession with dressing up like a cowboy everywhere I went, under any situation, in any place in the city, because of a video game I had. All this was until a cop made a joke about the toy gun I had with me when we were in a shopping center, and I got really scared cause I thought he was serious, and after that I never wore them again. Way for the pigs to ruin a child's playful ambitions. Anyway, since then I've been thinking about actually wearing some boots that are decent, for the sake of redeeming my self. But I digress, it's awesome that you got new ones, I'm sure you deserve them
  8. Mala Tha Testa
    Well thanks for the compliment! And I have seen your posts around as well and would have to agree you seem like a good guy as well.
    Overall thanks a lot.
    And just an FYI, I just got a spankin' new pair of boots today. ;D
    Hahaha.
  9. kharacter
    Well reading your posts, groups you are in, etc. you seem like a cool guy. So I say thanks to you for being a cool guy, because there's certainly not enough of those around.
  10. Mala Tha Testa
    Thank me for what? Out of curiosity.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13