Conversation Between FreeFocus and ChrisK

1. ChrisK
    Just saw your message. You just have to understand, I'm always right about GSP. Lol
  2. FreeFocus
    So I checked my visitor messages and saw that back in March we were talking about GSP/Koscheck..and Koscheck came in with a stupid gameplan (wing the overhand right instead of using his wrestling to control GSP) so you were closer to being right haha
  3. ChrisK
    I think Koscheck would just get another beating, but this time for five rounds. It would be entertaining, considering his improved striking, but I jsut don't see anything changing.

About the height thing, it might be a problem, but if GSP can get him down like Hendo did, then I think Silva would have problems.
  4. FreeFocus
    I actually want to see him rematch Koscheck one more time before moving up. Hopefully Koscheck beats Daley at 113 and gets a title shot.

I was ecstatic about a GSP/Silva fight this time last year, but I dunno now. Silva might be a little too big and it probably wouldn't be a very entertaining fight. GSP might be a bit small for MW, not necessarily in weight, but in height (he's only like 5'10" or 5'11").
  5. ChrisK
    Definately agree. I don't particularly blame him for being timid in the stand-up, especially against Hardy, but I think he could have finished Hardy on the ground. I say its time for GSP to go up in weightclass for a bit, he's decimated the welterweight division.
  6. FreeFocus
    lol yeah. TBH I was a little disappointed in that fight. I gained a lot of respect for Hardy but GSP needs to get back to finishing opponents. Although he may say otherwise, he is quite shy in the stand-up since losing to Serra. I understand, respect and agree with fighting your opponent where they are weakest, but the fan in me still wants to see finishes lol.

Still, he's a model martial artist, and great motivation.
  7. ChrisK
    Well this is a few days late, but WAR GSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7