Conversation Between Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist and The Feral Underclass

1. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    I imagine something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRhGeon08kM
  2. What happens if I decide I want to be a Maoist? How do I tell the anarchists?
  3. The people will have their say!
  4. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    bawahahahahha now you have doubled my resolve to keep my typo!
  5. I am taking action against the typo in your username.
  6. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    And I can answer one of your questions here.

JMP, or Josh Moufawad Paul, is a Canadian Maoist and blogger who is a member of the RCP-PCR, or the Revolutionary Communist Party of Canada. He's a pretty cool guy and he writes a great blog. He can be a bit sarcastic and cynical some times, but he's a great guy. I've been corresponding with him for a bit and he's been instrumental in my development. Here is a link to his blog

http://moufawad-paul.blogspot.com/

Maybe I'll recommend you some of his better pieces in a bit.
  7. No worries, there's no rush.
  8. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Hey, sorry I didn't respond to your message yet. It's not because I forgot because I haven't. I already have a decent idea of how I am going to answer your questions. I do genuinly enjoy answering this stuff and the more you can ask me the more you'll brighten by day, it's just that today was particularly busy so I was unable to answer on top of everything else. I'll make sure to get to it as soon as I get home tommorow
  9. I find it surreal that we are in agreement on something.

Yes, some texts you might find interesting are:

Concentric Circles: The Especifista Concept of Concentric Circles in Anarchist Organisation By the Federação Anarquista do Rio de Janeiro

Social Anarchism and Organisation by the Federação Anarquista do Rio de Janeiro

Anarchist Communists: A Question of Class by the Federazione dei Comunisti Anarchici

If you want to own copies of them, you can buy them from here.
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 86
... 6789