Photo 3 of 6 from Raven/HU/APL stuff

I have way too much time on my hands, but sadly no AK.

I don't think this is an official HU graphic yet.

Photo Added 31st July 2008, 07:31
Album Raven/HU/APL stuff
Added by Prairie Fire

1. this should be the HU's propaganda/recruiting poster, seriously, as a teenage male i can say that i have strong urges to join you chaps...
  2. Prairie Fire
    Revleft wants to fuck me.

Seriously though, we don't do "Pin-up girl" shit. That's gender chauvenist to the extreme (and belittles me and the role I play in our organization, to boot).

Now, if you are interested in HU membership, on the other hand, PM me.
  3. i disagree i equally objectify males anarchists if it balances things out, and i dont remember being called a chauvenist when i told bob kindles i would have sex with him in the Faces thread, or sent literally a page of flirting to Issak in the 'best looking' thread

i am sorry to admit i do not want to join the HU and that i must be some sort of sexual deviant/freak...
  4. Sankofa
  5. Prairie Fire
    When was I a Maoist on revleft? I was a always a Marxist-Leninist(Hoxhaist) on revleft.

If, perhaps, you are confusing me with one of the Mods of "It's Right to Rebel" forums/ monkey smash heaven, that isn't me. You will find that "Prairie Fire" is a common name among the left, because (as you know,) it comes from a Mao quote.

I still have my little red book, as well as Maos selected works and a whole bunch of Maoist literature (especially all of this literature from upstart maoist groups that appeared in Canada during the seventies, don't exist anymore, and were suspiciously well financed,). I'm not going to toss it, but I will take it with a grain of salt.

Anyways, if you were ever to view my first post on revleft, it was defending Enver Hoxha in a thread in history. I didn't come onto this forum until late 2006 (I think), and I quit carrying my little red book in 2005.
  6. Sankofa
  7. TC
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 7 of 7