Political Cacaphony

A collection of various pictures,which do not necessarily have a connection with each other.Each picture is a nuke in the face of capitalist oppression.
  1. Ewww...on my foot I think I stepped in some shit.
  2. "If there were no unions everything would be all hunky dory! Why can't you see that?!" *rolls eyes*
  3. Working class men resting while reading a flier attempting to convince them of a political opinion.
  4. "OMG, you were right, both ARE full of shit! Best friends forever!"
  5. The people of the world uniting to destroy capitalism.
  6. I am somehow less than surprised.
  7. 1930 red square parade.Comrades marching in unison towards the ultimate victory (and hopefully a cup of hot chocolate).
  8. Oh well, best make more newspapers.
  9. Mr.Guevara's seldom unheard of angsty teenager phase.
  10. That revolution isn't going to happen by itself...
  11. The man behind the curtain.
  12. "Which terrorist did that" you ask. 

"Why the largest and most successful one on earth: the United States Armed Forces!" I...
  13. "You there," Lenin shouted to the worker which he pointed at "bring me some hot cocoa!"  

Historically accurate?
  14. If only there was a solution-oh wait, atheism, that's right.lol
  15. From the makers that brought you "fuck the cops" and the makers of "viva revolcion" now bring you A.C.A.B (WARNING: Not to be used in conjunction...
  16. Only in America...
  17. A classical picture from the time of the industrial revolution.I love this illustration for its dramatic and hopeless essence of the terrible...
  18. The way society is structured.
  19. Welcome to the motherland, comrade. Finally it is actually the "land of the free" instead of the "home of the slave."
  20. I can't seem to find that brand of coffee at my local store... I will ask the manager about it.
  21. Mr.Meow... I can love cats again!!! Yay!
  22. We all loose (except the capitalists though, those guys win).
  23. Feline Fascism... and to think, I used to love cats!!!! *cries*
  24. Nice!
  25. What's fair is fair, after all.
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 40