Bolshevism

1. Leon Trotsky, chairman of the Petrograd Soviet and organiser of the October insurrection.
  2. Preobrazhensky
  3. Bukharin
  4. Mayakovsky with Scottie, 1924
  5. M.V. Tukachevcky
  6. Vladimir Mayakovski
  7. Simon Ter-Petrossian, better known as Kamo
  8. Trotsky's left foot
  9. felix
  10. felix Dzerzhinsky in an ushanka
  11. a mural of lenin
  12. Russian poster, 1981
  13. Cropped cover of the penguin edition of 'The State and Revolution'
  14. eeis 01 img0347
  15. Lenin's official portrait. By then his beard had grown back, as it was shaved to disguise him. (See picture prior)
  16. Lenin needed to escape Russia after the provisional government declared him a German spy. He went to Stalin, who shaved him, gave him a wig, and...
  17. Lenin giving a speech to troops leaving for the polish front. Trotsky and Kamenev are to his left on the stairs
  18. V. I. Lenin in the Red Square during the celebration of the Vseobuch troops.  
Moscow.
  19. V. I. Lenin in the Red Square during the celebration of the Vseobuch troops.  
Moscow.
  20. V. I. Lenin by his books in the Kremlin office.
  21. V. I. Lenin making a speech in Sverdlov Square at the parade of troops, leaving for the Polish front.
  22. V. I. Lenin making a speech at the unveiling of the memorial to K. Marx and F. Engels in Voskresenskaya Square (now Revolution Square).
  23. V. I. Lenin making a speech from a rostrum in the Red Square on May Day, the day of international celebration.
  24. July 20th, 1920
  25. Trotsky, Lenin, and Kamenev (from left to right) at the second Party Congress in 1919.
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 38